Packet Pick-up and Race Day Registration:
Sunday, November 29, 2020 (race day morning)
EJ Nutter Park
865 Factory Rd
Opens at 8:00am
Race Start Times:
(Races will start individually and in small group waves not to exceed 10 people)
The Kids Fun Run will start first at 9am and once that is completed (5-10 minutes) the 10k and 5k participants will begin. Ideally we would like the 10k runners to start first however if you are signed up for the 5k and your spouse/friend/family member is signed up for the 10k you can start together.
Kids Fun Run – 9:00am
5k & 10k begin between 9:05-9:20am (individual and small group starts)
You must keep an approximate 15 min/mile pace for the 10K. Timing will stop at 10:35am.
Shirt deadline is Friday, November 19th at 12pm.
Event location/maps will be at EJ Nutter Park.
Every race will start and finish at the exact same line. See below for course maps:
Safety Protocols & Social Distancing: Please understand that these criteria may change. If so, changes will be posted below. Please review this site prior to starting the race.
- Participants are required to self screen and must be free of symptoms and illness for 14 days prior to the race. Symptomatic participants may not participate. You will be asked covid symptom related questions at packet pick up.
- Anyone who has COVID-19 will not be able to attend nor participate in the event. Additionally anyone who has come into contact with anyone who has or had COVID-19 within the past 21 days will not be able to attend nor participate. This includes participants, race staff and volunteers.
- There is no race day or paper registration. You must register online by 7am on race day.
- If you register by 12 pm the day before the race, packet pickup will be contact-less. All bags will be pre-packed, labeled and set out in alphabetical order for participants to quickly retrieve their swag. Registrants after 12pm the day before the race will pick up in a separate line.
- Whether at packet pickup or in the park on race day, you must wear a mask while in line to pick up your race items and you must maintain six feet physical distance from the person in front of you.
- Participants must wear masks until the race actually starts. The mask or face covering must cover your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Though our physical contact with participants will be minimal, hand sanitizer will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- You can begin lining up at 8:50 am for the start at 9:05 am. Please wait in your car until it is time to line up.
- The run will begin individually and in small group (family/spouse/etc..) waves every 10+ seconds with the maximum group size limited to 10 people. Marks on the ground for social distancing will be enforced during packet pick and starting the race.
- Participants are encouraged to maintain a distance of six feet from other participants and to run/walk single file as far right as possible, allowing enough room for others to pass if needed. Thus, running/walking side by side or in groups is highly discouraged.
- There will be no water stops on the course, so please bring your own water. At the finish line, we'll have bottled water and snacks to take with you.
- Restrooms may or may not be available in the park. UPDATE 11/28: Restrooms will not be available in the park.
- No spitting, snotting, or projections of any bodily fluid before, during, or after race.
- All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which include high fives, fist bumps, or close contact before, during or after the event.
- Before, during, and after the race, participants must abide by the six-foot physical distancing requirement when lining up or passing other participants.
- Spectators are not permitted on the course, at start line, or finish line.
- Please do not congregate after the race. Participants are encouraged to gather their belongings and leave immediately after the race.
- There will be no post race awards ceremony.
- Please read and follow all guidelines for this event. We cannot stress this enough. If these guidelines aren't followed, we'll have to stop the race. Additionally, following these guidelines will demonstrate to decision makers that we can continue to have future events.
- Local government and/or health officials may force us to change the in person status of the race due to COVID. Therefore this race may transition to a virtual event and no refunds or transfers will be offered. If this race transitions to virtual you will need to pick up your race swag bag at the originally scheduled packet pickup time/date above. No items will be mailed except for those who register for the virtual races.
There will be plenty of parking at the park.
Strollers and Dogs are Permitted:
This is a dog friendly event. We will have a doggy water station setup at the 5k and 10k turnaround as well as at the finish line!
We do allow strollers at this event.